Friday, December 4, 2009

Hmmmm......

Its Friday and that means nearly the weekend!!!!!! I wonder what you have planned for the weekend?? We don't have much planned at the moment but that is bound to change! Well I have been working on Round 4 of the Win a Kit competition at Bons earlier in the week. Its the last round but I still have to complete one of December's challenges before Sunday....easy hey, hahaha!!! This round we had to make our own mask, get our punches out and punch something and knot something. This is what I came up with.....So different for me but I always wanted to try a fun LO.

Well the boys are at daycare today, so I have plenty to do, need to do some more shopping, housework and definitely some scrapping!!!!

I will leave you with some photos of a typical afternoon when Brad arrives home...these are so adorable and can't wait to scrap them, I think they are so cute. The boys love to have this moment with Daddy before he hops out the car. At Bon's we are being encouraged everyday in December to get the cameras out and take photos of something each day, so you will be seeing a lot more photos from me hopefully.





Yesterday the boys had a lovely time with my dad and my grandad. They were down here in Brisbane on business and spent the afternoon with the boys.

Well its hard to believe my baby is 14 months old today! He is growing up so fast, I think it has a lot to do with having an older brother!! He has the most adorable little curls, which is not surprising with all the curly head people in my family, starting to talk more often, can ride his bike now, loves all food and is a real little climber. Loves to climb up the slippery slide, stand up, get all excited, get the wobbles (from being excited) and give mummy a heart attack in the mean time!!! Where has the time gone!!
Well better keep going. Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Love & hugs
Melinda xx :-)





2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your bons kit comp LO, Melinda...it is gorgeous! I love how you've made it a "scene" type LO - very well done! Good luck with the comp! And what gorgeous photos of your little boys with Dad in the car - some great scrapping there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO and cute pics Melinda :-) What a special moment the boys have with their Daddy! Bet they just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete