Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Back!!

Hello everyone,

Did you miss me...hahaha!!! Last week we went away for part of the week for a much needed break. But before I left I did managed to get some scrapping done that I didn't get around to share. I did this one for the ROTM over at Bons. Here is the Room that was picked by the lovely Skye.

So the idea basically is to pick something from this room that inspires you. It doesn't necessarily have to be the colours, it could be shapes, something in the room or you could even turn the room into a sketch. This time around I went with shapes. I was inspired by the two rectangle prints and the curves in the chair. Plus the uncluttered room inspired me to do a really simple LO. So walaa....here it is!!

Also I have managed to catch up on a couple of classes that I were running at Bons. The first one was Skye's class. She was using the November girl kit, which I didn't have, so I used the November boy kit instead.

The next class I did was Gigi's. I was helping her raise money for a sensory room for her son. She was showing us how to make these awesome tissue paper flowers. They were so easy to make and very effective on a LO.

Anyway, I must go and get a heap done. You know what its like when you have been away, there is always so much to catch up on.

Have a wonderful week - only 11 days to go before Christmas...eeek!!!
Love
Melinda xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Min glad to see you back thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.Love the pages you have done especially like the room challenge one.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that room challenge LO, Min. Gorgeous pics of your boys too! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete