Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just a quick one...

Just a quick post today as I have two very sick little boys at the moment who are both striving for my attention! Just wanted to post a LO I did from the class I did with Felicity from Bons on Monday night. I used the yummy December boy kit from Bons to do this gorgeous LO. It was fabulous to try different styles/techniques that I don't usually do so I was really happy how it turned out. I can't wait to use more of the kit.
Well I am hoping the boys might have a good sleep today as I would like to get a few more LO's & Christmas cards done before Christmas....see how I go...
Have a good day :-)
Love
Melinda xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Melinda! You sure are amazing - scrapping even with your two little boys so sick :-( hope they get better soon...
    xx

    ReplyDelete