Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A scrappy weekend!!

Hello everyone,
Yes I had a very scrappy weekend. I know I should have been doing a heap of other things like getting ready for Christmas but I just wanted to and felt like scrapping!!! It was Bon's CC on Friday night so I managed to do the sketch challenge given to us by Felicity. It was a nice and easy sketch to do at this time of the year. And seeing as tho it was Bon's Christmas Party I decided to do a Christmas LO. Yep...I still haven't scrapped photos from last years Christmas....slack hey!! Anyway, here it is....

These two I did for Stuck!? Sketches. I just loved the sketches this month, they were nice and easy. I know you have already seen a LO with the photo of Brad, Riley and Finlay but I wanted to do another one for each of the boys.


Scrap the Boys for their December and last challenge is "Is your boy an Angel or Grinch?" . This is my take on the challenge. Didn't think I would get to do this challenge but I suprised myself.

Well I better keep going and get a few things done. Have a great day :-)
Love
Melinda xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow you sure have had a scrappy weekend...loving all your LO's Melinda - they all look fantastic!!

    Oh, and I don't think you're the only one who still hasn't scrapped last years chrissy pics *blush*...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have been busy! Just love the Christmas LO - doesn't he look like his Daddy in those pics!! (well I think so anyway ..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pages Min =0) such adorable little guys... another one here with last years xmas photos not scrapped =(
    great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts Melinda! I really like your style!

    ReplyDelete