Friday, February 12, 2010

Its Friday!!!

Hi everyone,

Its Friday and I can't wait for the weekend, not that we are doing anything special at this stage but just because we can all be together as a family. Just thought I would quickly pop up a few LO's I have recently completed as part of the Game On Challenges at Bons. The competition is over now...phew...hahaha!! Had soooo much fun and got some scrapping done that I normally wouldn't have so that is a bonus. Didn't get all the challenges completed but came close and had lots of fun with the girls.

I used the ROTM (Room of the Month) to inspire me to do this LO. Plus the extra criteria was to use Red, masking with paint or glimmermist, stitched on buttons, yellow and polka dots. My little man at 5 months already crawling!!!


My sisters little boy. I had to scraplift one of Bon's gorgeous LO's plus use 5 elements from her LO. I used staples, misting, stamping, sanding & photo anchors. Plus we had to use a Yellow Ribbon/Fabric as part of in Remembrance for Black Saturday.

We had to make 3 cards from the scraps we had left over from any of the Game On challenges along with stamping. I am not a card maker, but fairly happy with these. I will be giving these to Gigi Scott to help her raise money for her son's sensory room.

Thats all for now, I have some more to share...but will leave it for another day.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Love
Melinda xx

2 comments:

  1. Love those Lo's.Yes phew.. to game on finished, I am exhausted. haha
    Have a top weekend.
    Keep smiling :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO's and just love the cards!

    ReplyDelete