Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scrap the Boys

Hi everyone,
Well with another awesome challenge at STB (2 per month), I had to give it a go. Are you like me and have heaps of stamps but don't really use them?? For some reason, I just don't reach for them as much as I should.
Just recently I have started making my own stamps by using various objects to create a fantastic effect. On this LO I have scrunched up an old scrap piece of paper, painted it and then stamped it onto my Kraft cardstock. Plus I have used one of Ali Edwards stamps for the title.


Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

Love
Min xo

9 comments:

  1. this is just terrific. Love the effect that you got.

    Thanks for playing at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH Love that background effect ...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys this month :) fabulous layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your layout over at STB and just loved your stamping background had to pop over and tell you:)
    LOL I am the same with stamps have lots but forget to use them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally LOVE this LO Min! Your style rocks! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Melinda, love the black and green together and such a great piccie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have rocked it again Min :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adore this LO...its got the wow factor for me!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you do with paint, Min! This is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this grungy effect min... really roks! :))

    ReplyDelete