Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cards

I know before you fall off your chairs....yes I have made some cards this week!!!!! Shock horror but some of you know that I am not a huge card maker, don't know why, to tell you the truth I found them daunting to make!!!!!!! I know you are all giggling now, probably wondering why I feel like that but I have decided to help me feel better , I need to do more card making....so here are a few to share.

First up I have been dying to play along at this blog of a good friend of mine for ages now and last week I really needed to make Brad's grandma a birthday card so I thought I would try out her awesome monthly sketch. Go on over and check it out and check out all the other entries too...a fantastic prize up for grabs!! Got to be in it to win it hey!!

This was my entry....



The next two are for a couple of girls who have recently had little baby boys!! oh so cute!!!


Be back soon, I have a LO to share!!

Love
Min xo

1 comment:

  1. Well I don't think you need to be scared of doing cards!!! They all look fantastic!!!!! :-)
    Loving all your gorgeous LO's too. So in love with your style!!! :-)

    Have been thinking of you all lately. Hope you're settling into life in Emerald without a hitch, and that it all goes well from here on. (Spied your DS at Darling Heights recently - ADORABLE!!!!!! :-))

    Sonya. xo

    ReplyDelete