Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monthly Challenges

at Bon's are these.....

Sketch:






Extra Criteria - use arrows, use a punch (mmm love my MS butterfly punch!!), overlapping rubbons!

My take:


Close up of the words. I have had this little poem for ages, since Riley was a baby infact, so its an oldie, but I have always wanted to use it cause there are some days I just feel I need to do this as life is slipping away so quickly.

Room of the Month (ROTM):


My take: hmmmm I think I still hadn't unpacked my mojo when I did this one!!! lol!!


Bons CC tonight...looking forward to more challenges!

Love
Min xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow! The first layout is really stunning Min. I love the blue paint and the poem is gorgeous. I know what you mean with life slipping away too fast. I sometimes long for my kids, 15 and 17, to be so small again.
    Take care.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first layout. So glad you posted a closeup of the poem. It is very special. Time does pass us by very quickly. Hope you are settling into life in Emerald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, I love that layout with the poem. Also the poem is absolutely beautiful. Time does go so quickly. Make the most of it. Hard to believe my little boy is nearly 31!!!! Do you reckon a Nan could use that for a Grandmother/Grandson page??

    A Glenda XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that poem too, dont think I have seem before.. hmmm...
    And the other page for the ROTM is GREAT :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sure can use it Aunty Glenda! Would love to see it on one of your pages. Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments. xo

    ReplyDelete