Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CSI: Case File No. 12

Hello my lovely friends :))

Well is the last week of school before the 2 week Easter break and I am so looking forward to more of a relaxed routine as well as looking forward to our Easter long weekend away!

Okay just popping up my latest layout for my Guest spot at CSI!! its such a wonderful site and the inspiration there is amazing so I hope you can find some time to play along.

This weeks colour and inspiration challenge is this one.  At first I was scared about working with these monochromatic colours, but after I pulled out various papers and embellishments, this layout came together in no time.



Magic...Using lots of older papers here, which I am trying to do more this year.  Lots of Glitz, Pink Paislee, teamed with some Hambly and Prima


Evidence:  I have used flowers (how could I not!!!!), something fluffy which is my bandage gauze and a silhouette photograph.
Testimony: This time I just used one of the inspiration words in my title (magic).


Discovering a love for Kindy Glitz again! Rubbed some over this gorgeous Prima flower to give it a little sparkle!


I will be back with some Manorhouse layouts tomorrow.  I have been a bit slack in sharing these this month!!

Have a great day!
Min xo

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Min. I love this color combo. And the background paper you have used is awesome. Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful - love the mix of embellishments - these challenges are just made for you :-)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon as I saw this at cSI, i was instantly in love... this is one for new MIN fav's.. you should frame it and put it on display.. its great page.. and school holidays.. next week.. really... wow.. Riley first term went quick.
    Enjoy your day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Min, love it!!!! Have a fab holiday, Coop's last week too, got a fantastic report from his parent/teacher interview yesterday.....so proud:) Have a happy Easter break xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just exquisite that rolled edge is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Min love the colours and the layout is gorgeous!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...this is really innovative and inspirational!! I love the cut out photo!!! You mixed the paper lines and embellies perfectly! I can't wait to see the MH LOs!!
    Just one week left for holiday? Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that colour scheme. Just a beautiful layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Melinda, just beautiful.

    Glenda K

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Min your pages always blow me away & this one is no exception... LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exquisite work, as always, Melinda! The details and layers and design--fab! So happy you said yes to being our Guest Detective this month! Will miss seeing your work in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete