Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CSI: Case File No. 13

Hello everyone,

What a beautiful start to the school holidays.  The weather is just gorgeous here at the moment...my favourite time of the year...just wish those sandflies and mozzies would go away...sick of smelling like Bushmans!!!!

Okay here is my last layout as Guest Designer at CSI.  I had such a great time working with these colour combinations and inspiration prompts.  Thank you so much Debbi for having me.  Hope I can still play along when I have time.

This weeks colours and inspiration are:

Catch me....

Evidence Used:  hearts, twine, jewels, spiral flower, a surprising detail.


I LOVED making these spiral flowers...just dripped a bit of Shimmerz around the outside of them too :))


Instead of spraying mist over my heart template, I painted the mist and then went around the outside with a water coloured pencil.


Testimony:  I have journaled about something related to play and as well as I have tucked it in behind the big heart on a shipping tag.



Getting ready to head away camping for Easter so best keep going with the packing!

Hugs
Min xo

12 comments:

  1. OMG, this is stunning!!! Love your details, the flowers, the shutters...the lot! I'm also loving your creations in SBM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Min this is GOOOOOOORGOEUS girl!
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS..
    Those Spiral Flowers are FAB & the hearts are just DELIGHTFUL!!!
    You have ROCKED the CSI Files..
    I think you would be a Perfect addition to the CSI famliy!! Just Saying..... Enjoy the School Holidays & have A Wonderful Easter!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min, you never fail to inspire me! This layout is super gorgeous!! What an incredibly beautiful work, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Wow! WOW! Min this is awesome!! Love everything about it... the detail is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely beautiful Min...love everything about this!

    Enjoy your camping weekend over easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful and I love what you did with the hearts too! Inspiration overload!!!! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Min this is soooo gorgeous!!!!!
    I just love the way you've used the Prima resins
    And the flowers as always look stunning.
    cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy Min ... love love love it .... you are awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so full of gorgeous eye candy that yellow check just adds another dimension to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Min, oh wow.. drool city! how very beautiful.. the colors are amazing, and the flowers... really love them all.. I love the splash of yellow gingham too...beeuutifulll!! Have a happy easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowers! I love this Min! Gorgeous pic and beautiful design. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete