Thursday, January 16, 2014

Flying Unicorn January Kit - Canvas


Hello my crafty friends,

I am back with you today to share with you a project I created using the January Kit at Flying Unicorn, which has completely sold out!

Each month there will be an add on called Mixed Art and it will always have a canvas of some sort and lots of mixed media products.

Here is what the add on looks like...



"Family" 

I have used a combination of items from this add on as well as items from the other add ons.  Plus there is some supplies of my own.



The Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and the 13 Arts Gesso & paints are just to die for...totally fell in love with these products.  They are new to me and I was excited to have the chance to experiment.  The colours are just so rich and so different and were perfect to combine together.


Layers and layers of different mix media products and techniques used on this canvas.  Way way in the background...lol....is some Finn papers :)


Gorgeous Petaloo flowers too!


Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Min xo

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeee the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING Min! I totally love what you do. Wish I could sit and watch how you put it all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO gorgeous!

    I see that you have word verification turned on. There is a much easier way to avoid spam, just email me if you want to know. Normally I don't even bother to comment when word verification is on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful Min, I hope you are having a good week and your boys are all fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not stopped in in awhile- I had to take a peek at your beautiful creations. Super breathtaking work here! :)

    ReplyDelete