Monday, July 28, 2014

Pretty Cards for Manor House Creations

Hi there everyone,

I am back today to share with you all some sweet cards I created using the gorgeous Manor House Creations "Thoughts Wandering" paper range as well as their beautiful flowers.  I haven't added any sentiments to the card as I will wait until they need to be used :)


For this card I have used cut some strips from the "Beautiful" paper and added some Silks Acrylic Paint in Ginger Flower to the background along with some water to spread it out.  Then I added my layers. How super pretty is that gorgeous pink lace flower!




Products Used:
Thoughts Wandering Papers
Vinette - Chestnut
Ornate Frame 
French Lace (Pink)
Gelato - Cherry
Country Roses - Cerise



Oh I love the chipboard bike with that cute heart shaped seat...just adorable, I couldn't wait to use it! I have painted the bike in Silks Acrylic Glaze in Iridescent Gold and then touched it up in places with some more Silks Acylic Glaze in Solar Gold as well as some glitter.  I have also used in my background a Nouveae White feature frame which I have added some gorgeous Twinkling H20's to it for a water coloured effect. 



Products Used:
Thoughts Wandering Papers
Nouveae White Feature Frame
Gelato Cherry 
Rustic
Cuties Pies - Orange
Thoughts Wandering Blossoms
Wooden Elements - Bicycle


This was a super quick card featuring two different frames layering one on top of the other. After I added my base papers I got the first frame which is the Botanical Frame, spritzed with some Shimmerz in Pink Stilettos and immediately turned it over onto some paper towel and pressed it down. Then I added the second ornate frame and just added some glitter to the border of it.  I also ripped the end of the Denim Rosette and let it naturally curl for a shabby look.



Products Used :
Thoughts Wandering Papers
Botantical White Feature Frame
Ornate Frame
Country Roses - Azure Blue
Denim Rosette
Starlight


Thanks so much for stopping by today :)





2 comments:

  1. wonderful cards Mel, love the flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection of cards! I am loving the colours on the first one. I have been using those recently too.:)

    ReplyDelete