Thursday, October 2, 2014

Websters Inspiration :))

 Hi my dear crafty friends :))

I have a couple of layouts to share with you today....I have to be honest and say I created these layouts a good couple of months ago now :(

Anyway moving right along, I still want to share them with you as at the time I loved creating them.
Websters papers haven't been a paper range that I have been drawn to in the past but with these latest releases I think I just about have everything or may be even doubles *wink* :))

The new baby collection "Hello World" is soooo adorable. I can't wait to use it again.

"You are so Loved"


Lots of gorgeous flowers here Prima and Manor House and some super cute Hot Air Balloon chipboard..can't remember the manufacture.




This layout was created with the "Sweet Routine" papers, as well as some American Crafts scraps....swoon they are so delightful!! I have never been a fan of purple but its making a come back in a lot of paper ranges and the shades are just so stunning.

"Cherish"






2Crafty Chipboard flourish, Straws and Heidi Swapp word title made this layout really come together :)




And look who turned 1 the other week!!!! Can't believe my baby has reached his 1st birthday already...man that year just flew and I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed his first baby year. oh yeah we have had our moments but all in all he has been such a good bubba!



School holidays are nearly over :((( but we have had the most fun! Can't believe we are heading into the last school term of this year!
Bye for now :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. Both of these Layouts are STUNNING.... Great photo of your little fella! Enjoy your last few days of the school holidays.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min! Always love coming by here, your layouts are divine, always love the way you use colors and flowers and chipboard, and the photos are adorable! And happy birthday little man can't believe he is one!! And enjoy the rest of the holidays, I have loved not getting in the car every day!

    ReplyDelete