Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September Projects for Blue Fern Studios



Hello BFS fans :)

These months are rolling around pretty quickly aren't they! I have another 2 projects to share with you all.

First project I am using more gorgeous papers from the Deja Vu paper range. Here I have layered up a couple of the larger circle chipboard pieces underneath my photo layers.

"Precious Memories"


Some closeups...I love the soft greens and apricots in this paper range.





Paper: Deja Vu Collection
Chipboard: Beaded Flourish, Corner Flourishes, Graduated Circles, Heart Borders




My second project is using some papers from the Love Story collection. I love the white and black teamed up with red and blue.  

"Our Cousin"


Some closeups from the gorgeous chipboard pieces....the heart scallop border is just beautiful.




Paper: Love Story Collection
Chipboard: Heart Borders, Chunky Heart Panel, Brackets, Heart Hugs, Majestic Frame 



Thank you so much for stopping by..hope you feel inspired to be creative today :)

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so beautiful.. love the circle elements on your first layout and the colors too.. and love how the page design is halved by the row of hearts in the second.. and as always.. love how you splash around the gorgeous flowers and such lovely photos too.. Hope you are all well!!

    ReplyDelete